- $695 per person (tax included) Option of paying in full in one payment or Deposit of $350 with balance due 45 days prior to start of workshop (I will send a PayPal Invoice for balance payment). Maximum 3 attendees per workshop Please refer to spaces available below before booking. If you would like to be added to a waiting list for a particular date, please email me at: email@example.com If these dates fill, I may add more weekends. If you have a group of 2 or 3 we can set up a custom date not shown below (email me).NOW BOOKING 2024 SPRING WORKSHOP DATES April 24-27 (1 SPOT OPEN) May 1-4 (1 SPOT OPEN) May 8-11 (FULL)Do you love the history and stories of old barns and houses and other roadside finds? We will visit some classic old barns in the Northeast corner of Tennessee as well as properties with old houses and other buildings. We may even find some old cars and antiques! We will do some scenic shots of farms and surrounding mountains, and we can even shoot sunrise right from our back deck! We will help you as much (or as little) as you need to get great images, and we will spend some time editing your captures with instruction on some creative techniques including textures and other software. We have multiple routes that we take, so returning attendees can be sure they will see different locations. They all have great barns and buildings to photograph!We will start our workshop with a complimentary group dinner on the first night, reviewing our plans and getting to know each other. The next 3 days will be filled with photographing and editing. We are scheduled to end at 4:00 on the last day (shooting for a couple hours in the morning, then spending the rest of the time on post-processing - schedule always subject to change due to weather).Optional: We also have 2 guest rooms available (one with a queen bed and one with 2 twin beds). 4 nights/$225 per person or $125 per person for shared room. 3 nights/$175 per person or $110 per person for shared room. $65 per person per night for 1 or 2 nights. If you would like to stay with us, please contact me for availability (accommodations include continental breakfast). P.S. We have two cats in case you are allergic!PLEASE NOTE: Carpooling with me is mandatory (that is why the max. is 3 people). Many roads in the area do not have places to park along the road. It is difficult to find a spot for one car - we cannot have more cars on this trip. Non-photography spouses/significant others will not be able to ride along on this particular workshop unless they book a spot. Thanks for your understanding.FULL WORKSHOP REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY can be found at Policies, Info & FAQ
- ACCOMMODATIONS during the Barns & Back Roads WorkshopsAccommodations must be paid in full at reservation $225 per person for 4 nights; $125 per person for shared room 4 nights $175 per person for 3 nights; $110 per person for shared room 3 nights $65 per person per night for 1 or 2 nights.Join Dave and me at our home during the workshops! We have two guest rooms - one with a queen bed, one with two twin beds.PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE PAYMENT. firstname.lastname@example.org.FULL WORKSHOP REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY can be found at https://meredithimages.com/infofaq/workshop-info-policies/
- Out of stock
Please email me if you'd like to be on the list for 2024!
2024 Price TBA2024 will have a maximum of 8 attendees IS ROUTE 66 ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? Join us for a ROAD TRIP!ITINERARY TO BE ANNOUNCED IN JAN. 2024
We will have a 15-passenger van that we will all be traveling in together.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP FEE:
- Welcome dinner first night
- Transportation throughout the workshop in a 15-passenger van
- All hotel accommodations during the workshop
- All breakfasts during the workshop
- Water and snacks while on the road
- Entry fees to any museums or national parks we visit
NOT INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP FEE:
- Travel to starting point and home from ending point
- Other meals
- Alcohol, incidentals, souvenirs
- Trip Insurance (MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
September 23, 2023 - 9:00 am-1:00 pm Farmhouse in the Valley, 573 Carters Valley Loop Road, Rogersville, TNThis workshop is designed for Beginner to Intermediate Photoshop users.Join me for a hands-on workshop with laptops as we review some of the basic – but important – features of Photoshop such as layers, adjustment layers, masking, selections, and more.We’ll move on to projects that will show you how to apply various effects and filters to your images, using gradients, shapes, type, and textures, and create your own word art from your image.We’ll finish up with trying out the newer features of Photoshop such as sky replacement and the AI features, and you will learn how to create your own signature watermark.I will supply images, textures, and detailed notes so we’ll all be working on the same projects.NOTE: If you are bringing a laptop, you must have the latest version of Photoshop CC downloaded prior to coming to class (no internet at location). If you do not have a laptop and wish to join us and follow along, you are most welcome! You will have the images and notes to practice at home.
Minimum 8 – Maximum 20
$79 per person(Includes tax)
NOTE: If minimum of 8 is not met by Sept. 10th, event will be cancelled and fees paid will be refunded.