- Meredith Images Webinar 31: Creatively Editing Travel PhotosFollow along with the replay of my 31st Meredith Images Webinar (January 24, 2023), "Creatively Editing Travel Photos". In this webinar I'll take some of our images from our trek across the mid-West this past November, and show you how to get creative with your post-processing. Some days were very foggy, or rainy or clear blue skies. See my take on editing for challenging lighting and conditions.Please Note: All materials (c) 2023 Hazel Meredith, Meredith Images. Project notes, photos, and textures are for personal use only and may not be distributed, shared or copied in any way. If you have any questions on usage, please contact me.
- Out of stock
Please email me if you'd like to be on the list for 2024!
2024 Price TBA2024 will have a maximum of 8 attendees IS ROUTE 66 ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? Join us for a ROAD TRIP!ITINERARY TO BE ANNOUNCED IN JAN. 2024
We will have a 15-passenger van that we will all be traveling in together.
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP FEE:
- Welcome dinner first night
- Transportation throughout the workshop in a 15-passenger van
- All hotel accommodations during the workshop
- All breakfasts during the workshop
- Water and snacks while on the road
- Entry fees to any museums or national parks we visit
NOT INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP FEE:
- Travel to starting point and home from ending point
- Other meals
- Alcohol, incidentals, souvenirs
- Trip Insurance (MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- LEARN MY SECRETS!You’ll learn MANY ways of creating and modifying your very own textures! I’ll share my secrets on how I create and modify the textures found in the Sunday Samplers as well as the textures I sell in the Peacock Studio. Learn different styles - from Grunge to Subtle and lots in between.Modules 1 through 9 show you the MANY ways to create and modify textures! Module 10 contains resources and recordings of our group Zoom calls. All of this content - including any future updates to the course - are all included in this one price!!Learn to create textures in Photoshop with filters and brushes; on your smart phone/iPad; and by hand with various techniques! Then learn how to modify the textures to create new versions by blending 2 or more textures; changing colors with various methods; and using plug-in software. I'll also give you tips for photographing textures on your next photo shoot!Course includes 11 HOURS of video tutorials and over 160 pages of detailed written instructions. You'll have lifetime access to this course - videos and notes are available for you to download and keep. You'll be able to review the course as many times as you wish.PLEASE NOTE: You will receive instructions to access the course both in your receipt as well as in a personal email from me! Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns/refunds available. COURSE OUTLINE:Module 1 – FiltersWe will utilize filters built in to Photoshop to create a variety of textures.Module 2 – Brushes
- In Photoshop with PS brushes
- Third party brushes
- Free online brushes
- My brushes
- Create Your Own Brushes
- How to Create
- How to Save
- How to Export to .ABR files
- Techniques for photographing
- What makes a good texture photo
- Things to photograph
- Technique to even out the lighting
- Using Filters
- Blending two textures to create new ones
- Using a brush over a texture
- $695 per person (tax included) Option of paying in full in one payment or Deposit of $350 with balance due 45 days prior to start of workshop (I will send a PayPal Invoice for balance payment). Maximum 3 attendees per workshop Please refer to spaces available below before booking. If you would like to be added to a waiting list for a particular date, please email me at: email@example.com If these dates fill, I may add more weekends. If you have a group of 2 or 3 we can set up a custom date not shown below (email me).NOW BOOKING 2024 SPRING WORKSHOP DATES April 24-27 (1 SPOT OPEN) May 1-4 (1 SPOT OPEN) May 8-11 (FULL)Do you love the history and stories of old barns and houses and other roadside finds? We will visit some classic old barns in the Northeast corner of Tennessee as well as properties with old houses and other buildings. We may even find some old cars and antiques! We will do some scenic shots of farms and surrounding mountains, and we can even shoot sunrise right from our back deck! We will help you as much (or as little) as you need to get great images, and we will spend some time editing your captures with instruction on some creative techniques including textures and other software. We have multiple routes that we take, so returning attendees can be sure they will see different locations. They all have great barns and buildings to photograph!We will start our workshop with a complimentary group dinner on the first night, reviewing our plans and getting to know each other. The next 3 days will be filled with photographing and editing. We are scheduled to end at 4:00 on the last day (shooting for a couple hours in the morning, then spending the rest of the time on post-processing - schedule always subject to change due to weather).Optional: We also have 2 guest rooms available (one with a queen bed and one with 2 twin beds). 4 nights/$225 per person or $125 per person for shared room. 3 nights/$175 per person or $110 per person for shared room. $65 per person per night for 1 or 2 nights. If you would like to stay with us, please contact me for availability (accommodations include continental breakfast). P.S. We have two cats in case you are allergic!PLEASE NOTE: Carpooling with me is mandatory (that is why the max. is 3 people). Many roads in the area do not have places to park along the road. It is difficult to find a spot for one car - we cannot have more cars on this trip. Non-photography spouses/significant others will not be able to ride along on this particular workshop unless they book a spot. Thanks for your understanding.FULL WORKSHOP REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY can be found at Policies, Info & FAQ
- Work with me one-on-one to improve your post-processing skills.Work from the comfort of your home with personal online meetings. We will screen share so I can walk you through the steps to accomplish your vision and answer your questions.Lightroom; Photoshop CC or Elements; Textures; Topaz; Layers & Masking; HDR; Composites...let me know what you want to learn!Day and Evening Sessions Available.
- Work with me one-on-one to improve your post-processing skills.Work from the comfort of your home with personal online meetings. We will screen share so I can walk you through the steps to accomplish your vision and answer your questions.Lightroom; Photoshop CC or Elements; Textures; Topaz; Layers and Masking; HDR; Composites...let me know what you want to learn!Day and Evening Sessions Available.
- Work with me one-on-one to improve your post-processing skills.Work from the comfort of your home with personal online meetings. We will screen share so I can walk you through the steps to accomplish your vision and answer your questions.Lightroom; Photoshop CC or Elements; Textures; Topaz; Layers & Masking; HDR; Composites...let me know what you want to learn!Day and Evening Sessions Available.Please provide your phone number when ordering so we can talk about what you want to learn and schedule your session(s).